We only order materials that cannot be reached in any Cracow library, and which are also unavailable in electronic format.
- original copies - available on-site only in the Main Reading Room/EDC
room 301, 3rd floor
- the return deadline of the publication is determined by the lending library
- service is free of charge for loans from Polish libraries
- service is not free of charge for loans from foreign libraries*
- photocopies - articles or parts of publications - available as photocopies or scans
- service is not free of charge*
- service is carried out and priced according to the rules of the library performing this service
*applies to CUE employees who are asked to submit the declaration confirming the availability of funds (stamped by the Department of Science) or document confirming the coverage of ordering costs.
How to order? Who can use the interlibrary loan service?
- CUE employees
- CUE students
- post-graduate and doctoral CUE students
Please note that the condition for ordering any of the library materials is a valid library account.
- loans of reading materials
- photocopies of articles or parts of the library materials
- by completing the electronic order form
- by email: email@example.com
- by traditional book orders (public libraries) or using IFLA order forms (foreign libraries)
Please note that libraries and institutions from the Cracow area fill in an annual declaration authorizing one or two persons to sign paper orders and submit electronic orders.Download declaration for interlibrary loans for libraries/institutions of the Cracow area
What is the loan period?
The loan period is 30 days.
What is the cost of this service?
Interlibrary loans are free of charge