If you are near the Railway Station [PKP] or the Coach Station [PKS, RDA], the University campus is within a short walk from where you are, it takes about 5-7 minutes to reach the Library Building located in the middle of the campus.
Public transportation to the University campus:
- bus: bus lines no. 182, 501 - bus stop Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny [Cracow University of Economics],
- tram: tram line no. 2 - tram stop Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny [Cracow University of Economics].
It is possible to use Electronic Student ID issued by the University as an electronic carrier for the public transport season ticket. To activate this functionality you need to go to MPK customer service point located at Podwale St. 3-5 or at MPK bus terminal at Main Railway Station East. Afterwards, you can buy public transport season tickets in MPK customer service points and in vending machines situated near the biggest bus and tram stops in Cracow. If you do not have Electronic Student ID you will be issued Cracow City Card at one of the MPK customer service points.
You can find more information about the city public transport and Cracow City Card in here.
You can buy single trip and group tickets at:
- most newsagents (kiosks),
- Cracow City Card vending machines situated near the biggest bus and tram stops in Cracow, from the driver, if the bus does not have a ticket vending machine inside (drivers sell only 1 hour tickets and you need to have the correct change),
- ticket vending machines inside some of the buses and trams.
For more information about the public transport fares please go here.
Validate your single trip ticket or group ticket immediately after boarding the vehicle. Timetables and public transport maps are available on the MPK site: www.mpk.krakow.pl