What services do we offer?
- personalized assistance in finding bibliographic, catalogue and factual information,
- processing of staff publications delivered to the library in order to be recorded in Dorobek database,
- citation reports for the CUE scientific staff.
What facilities do we provide?
- 12 computers with access to the Internet,
- 3 workplaces adapted for people with reduced mobility,
- 2 workplaces adapted to the needs of the visually impaired persons with connected embosser and speaking device Poet Compact 2,
- 1 computer with access to doctoral dissertations defended at CUE,
- self-service photocopiers and scanners.
What sources of information do we provide?
- online databases,
- interlibrary loans,
- on-site collection including:
- statistical publications,
- monographs in economics and related fields,
- reference books, encyclopedias, reference books, dictionaries (including language dictionaries),
- scientific publishing series (scientific papers),
- research work (unpublished research studies of university staff).
The Main Reading Room is also a pick-up location for books, scientific papers and statistical publications stored in Magazyn. Materials ordered to the Main Reading Room can only be used on-site.